Sunday, August 19, 2007

My Inspiration

The other day my 14 year old son said I was cheesy. I asked him if he thought that because I am constantly talking about being happy, laughing, being in joy etc.. I guess its another way for him to say that I am too idealistic. His response to all my talks is: "That's great, Mom." or "oookkk", with a roll of the eyes. I have made it an effort since he was born to send positive thoughts to his brain no matter what. The problem was that many times I was not feeling so good inside because of very challenging personal relationships. I had trained myself to "think positive".
But by 2002, things caught up to me. In a blessing in disguise, my life came to a screeching halt that year in a bad car accident that made me rethink how I really wanted to live my life. I was very successful in my real estate career, but in my personal life before 2002, I was very unhappy.
Because of my son who brought me my greatest joy and the one who motivated me to keep going no matter what, I kept outwardly doing and doing and thinking positive to provide a solid and stable environment for him. I felt a big responsibility to raise this child so that he could become a great human being in society. I felt it was my obligation to provide for him the best I could be and be an example that he can always follow. That has always been my #1 priority .
Now he is a beautiful well adjusted normal teenager. I am truly blessed.

The reason I am creating this blogcast is to be able to share to others what I have done to recreate my whole life in a whole new perception where I finally feel whole inside my being...in all my cells..I am human and I sometimes still worry about where my next real estate deals are going to come from especially in this changing Miami real estate market, but ultimately I am guided by such a great force that lives within me. It is alive in me. I am in complete trust. It took a long time to get to this point to create my dreams, visions with excitement and passion, to give myself the space to do this with an absolute knowing that it is going to happen. It is creating in a whole new way without force or sheer will. It is recreating myself by something greater than myself that now moves me, guides me to be inspired by my dreams and act on the steps needed to get there. Little by little..step by step, gently, peacefully, excitedly, and very beautifully without stress.

No comments: